Our workshops for babies 4-18 months provide a comfortable environment where a small group of parents get together and learn how to solve their children’s sleep problems once and for all. After this two hour session, you will leave with everything you need to confidently implement a strategy [that works] in your home!
Customized, detailed sleep plan based on your child’s needs & routine
- A preliminary evaluation gives us the details needed to create a custom plan
- Step-by-step plan that covers bedtime, night wakings/feedings, early mornings and naps
- Group Consultation
- Sleep plan instructions
- How to establish an effective bedtime routine that fosters a secure attachment while encouraging independent sleep skills
- Common problems and how to avoid them
- Two weeks of unlimited email support as you implement the plan
- Sleep tracking that is monitored daily
- Reference guide for future sleep challenges such as:
- daylight savings
- nap transitions
- travel and more.
Attending the workshop will result in your child gently learning how to sleep independently – a skill they will carry with them throughout their life.
To be announced.
Private workshops are available – please contact us for more information.
Investment: $150 per person/couple